- Committed to delivering high quality outcomes for clients
- A friendly & professional working environment
- AHPRA registration and Certificate IV in Training and Assessment required
Our clients are well established Aged Care providers located in and around Port Macquarie that pride themselves on delivering exceptional service and quality care to their residents.
We are looking for nurse educators with a true passion for aged care and in return, we will provide you with an environment where you will feel supported and appreciated.
As an effective communicator with well-developed listening skills, you will be an organised person who likes to work within a team environment. Showing concern for others and a genuine interest in helping people to achieve their potential, you are an honest person striving to make a difference in the community.
- Results orientated and have the ability to operate autonomously
- Experienced in nursing education and in coordinating training programs
- Adept at clinical teaching and facilitation skills with understanding of continuous improvement, WHS and risk management
- Knowledgeable of the teaching and learning environment in health care sector, including Aged Care Accreditation & Aged Care legislation
- Passionate about making a difference
- Well organised and a good communicator
- Honest and trustworthy
- Willing and able to travel to Kempsey from Port Macquarie
If you join us we can offer the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive hourly rates super other benefits
- Training is provided to all employees
- A friendly working environment
- Progression opportunities
- A fulfilling role which positively impacts people’s lives in your local community
- Minimum of five years recent clinical experience in Aged Care
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Tertiary qualifications in nursing education
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Right to work in Australia with no work restrictions
- Current National Criminal History Record Clearance
- Current NSW Driver’s License
Any further questions or information please contact Kind Recruitment on 1300 200 280 or visit https://kind.com.au
If you have the right attitude and enthusiastic approach plus a desire to help people, then this could be a rewarding role for you. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please apply below.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.